Individual practical master classes in portrait photography (other topics are possible on request).
During the masterclass I will show and explain how to correctly photograph and what is needed for this.
- choice of technique for shooting (lens, camera, light, etc.)
- preparation for a photo session (choosing a place, preparing a model)
- working with a model (building communication, posing)
- composition of the frame (selection of angles, work with different focal lengths, etc.)
- work with natural and artificial lighting (choosing the optimal point for shooting, explaining the principles of lighting)
The price includes:
- photography on the street or in the studio (rent is paid separately)
- availability of a model for shooting
- a lot of useful and specific information
Photos from master classes can be used in your portfolios.
The cost corresponds hourly rates (Individually from 2 hours, groups from 3 hours).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Contact me through contacts.
What else do you need to know?
- At the meeting, necessarily have a camera and a creative mood with you.
- The presence of a standard lens.
- Classes are designed for any level of training.