List of all registry offices in Kiev:
1. Goloseevsky registry office
2. Darnitskiy registry office
3. Desnyanskiy registry office
4. Dniprovsky registry office
5. Levoberezhny registry office
6. Obolonskiy registry office
7. Pechersky registry office
8. Podolsk registry office
9. Svyatoshinsky registry office
10 Solomensky registry office
11 Central registry office
12 Shevchenskiy registry office
13 Civil Registry Office of the Kiev City Department of Justice
14 Civil Registry Office of the Kiev Regional Department of Justice
Opening hours, phones, addresses:
All registry offices in Kiev have a lunch break from 13.00 to 14.00, as well as one cleaning day per month (the first working Thursday of each month).
You can always check up-to-date information at the official website of the Department of Justice of Kiev.
HERE You can order wedding photographer.
General information on marriage registration
How much does it cost?
In total, registration, state duty, registration of an application and a marriage certificate will cost you from 200 UAH.
Documents Editing for filing an application:
2. Identification codes
3. If there is - a divorce certificate
What you need to take to the registry office on the day of painting:
2. Wedding rings
3. Wedding towel
4. Wedding loaf
5. Glasses for newlyweds
7. Box of chocolates
(points 3-7 are optional if you only paint together)
Most registry offices are closed on Mondays and Sundays. According to rumors, in exceptional cases, Central registry office can register also on Sundays.
Be sure to check the time of submission of applications and the time of registration by phone. From time to time, the registry offices can change them (in particular, for the May holidays).
Video review of the registry offices in Kiev:
- Rating of wedding leaders in Kiev
- How to choose a registry office in Kiev?
- How not to worry in the registry office?
- What is the best way to order photography at the registry office?
- Where to order video filming at the registry office?