So you have waited for the desired sunny days. Finally, there is an opportunity for the whole family to go on vacation. If you have a personal car and you like to travel, then the time has come to try to go on a voyage with the baby. Autotravels are the best way to take your child with you on the road, because you can stop the car at any time and take with you all the things your little one needs, without overpaying for an overweight!
The main thing is not to forget something really important in the confusion.
- Firstly, the car must have a car seat that is suitable for the weight and age of the child.
The kid should sit in it calmly while riding. To be convinced of this, you should several times go with him somewhere beyond the usual routes. Many parents advise taking their children in a car seat from birth to minimize the risk of motion sickness. We recommend this option as - Britax Romer car seat.
- Secondly, you need to choose the diapers that are most comfortable for the baby. They must absorb moisture well, be extremely breathable and thin so that the child does not get hot in the car seat.
An excellent activity on vacation with a baby will be looking at the heavenly bodies. For this you need a good telescope.
- You also need to take proper care of your meals while on the road. In this case, if the mother is breastfeeding her baby, and the mom and dad themselves like to try their luck in side-track eateries, then you should not worry.
With other precedents, you need to purchase a capacious cooler bag and put everything you need there. You need to take with you a double reserve of drinking water, it may be needed for different purposes, including for the baby.
- In addition, parents should take care of a large number of changeable clothes for everyone, including the child, which, for the convenience of finding them, should be in the salon. The baby may spit up, and you need to be ready to change clothes without spending a lot of time looking for them.
You need to be more careful about the many fun on the road for the baby. There should be enough of them to be enough not only for the whole journey.
Read on for some more tips:
- Some time before traveling, carefully read the instructions for the car seat and follow all the recommendations indicated there.
- When arranging an overnight stay, tune in to overcome an average of 600-700 km per day, depending on weather conditions, the experience of the driver and the condition of the road surface. This distance is considered the most comfortable for traveling.
- It should be noted that at most border crossings, cars with children can be passed without going through the queue. Specify this in advance and plan your path taking into account this fact.
We wish you that the road will bring pleasure to you and your baby!